Friday, February 18, 2011

No poop for you...

This morning I couldn't find my blog list in my favorites. I stared at it for a while trying to figure out what happened to it. I was so confused. I finally realized that somehow I'd scrolled down and the first several of my favorites weren't showing.

Am I tired? I don't think so. I'm sure I conked out early last night and still slept until 7:15. But my eyes feel blurry. It could be the anticipation of pancakes.

I had 20 emails this morning. Again mostly junk. But it looks like Sarah Palin is pissed off about something having to do with breastfeeding. I'll have to look at that one.

A friend on facebook said that her fifth child is gnawing the crap out of her boobs and she's considering weaning him early. I think he's about 8-months old. I told her that I weaned mine early. Once they started in the with the teeth and biting, it was time for real food. I wonder what Palin's problem is. Biting?

Well, my pancakes are almost ready, so I'll have to keep today's blog short. And I didn't even have a chance to mention poop. (Oops, there I did it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment